- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Full Stack Developer-WSG00018
Prudential Workplace Solutions Group (WSG) technology team is looking to hire a hands-on developer to advance our architectural strategies and innovation efforts. Ideal candidate is someone who is tech-savvy, passionate to learn and adopt new technologies, understands web development technology stack, emerging web standards and able to turn concepts to life. The selected individual will be part of talented engineering team working in a fast-paced and outcome focused environment.
- Development of cloud native applications and services
- Development of micro-frontends and standalone web components
- Deliver high-quality testable code with attention to details
- Identify, analyze, debug and tune application performance
- Conduct code reviews for system modifications and development
- Decoupling existing features from monolithic platform to micro-services
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
• Solid knowledge of fundamental engineering concepts, understanding good software architecture/design, algorithms,
data structures, memory management, writing modular and testable code
• Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within establish timelines
• Experience in Java Development including Spring Framework, designing and building REST API using Spring Boot is
React, Angular / Angular Elements is highly desirable
• Understanding of emerging W3C Web Standards such as Web Components / Custom Elements and problems they
• Solid understanding of Concurrency, Parallelism, Threads, Processes, Asynchronous and Synchronous concepts and its
• Familiar with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies,
firewall, SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0
• Understanding of container-based technologies (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes).
• Familiar with Git, GitHub, Bitbucket and branching strategies
• Experience with Linux / UNIX fundamentals
• Experience in AWS cloud computing platform is a plus
• Experience with NodeJS tooling and frameworks such as Express and Koa is a plus
• Knowledge of DevOps tools such as CodeDeploy, Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium and Jenkins is desirable.
• Driven, self-motivated, able to work under pressure using sound judgment and professionalism
• Demonstrates a craving for continuous improvement, thorough understanding of new technology innovation and its
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
United States-New Jersey-Roseland
About the company
For over 140 years, Prudential Financial (NYSE:PRU) has helped people grow and protect their wealth. We offer individual and institutional clients a wide array of financial products and services. Today, we are one of the world’s largest financial services institutions. We have over $1 trillion of assets under management as of March 31st, 2017, and approximately $3.7 trillion of gross life insurance in force worldwide as of Dec. 31, 2016. We have operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock® , an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation. We measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, attract and develop the best talent in our industry, offer an inclusive work environment where employees can develop to their full potential, and give back to the communities where we live and work. (Pru.us/disclaimer)