- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Compensation: $85k - 150k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Health Care, Information Technology, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
NewWave is an information technology company helping businesses and government agencies modernize and thrive by applying the power of technology. NewWave began making a mark in the federal healthcare space in 2004, where we continue to actively modernize systems to improve healthcare’s value for millions of Americans. Since then, our work has expanded across various sectors and industries, where we help our customers stay ahead of the new and make the world in which we live, better.
We are looking for a qualified full-stack developer to join team NewWave for developing next generation HealthCare platform. The individual will have chance to work with cutting edge technologies in an innovation driven environment where individual creativity is valued, and the team is working together to solve challenges to achieve common goals.
- Backend Development
- Spring Boot (Java)
- Node.js (Experience with ExpressJS a plus)
- Front End Development
- Mobile development experience with React Native a huge plus
- SQL - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle DB, or SQL Server
- NoSQL - MongoDB or Cassandra
- Prior experience developing using one or more of the following technologies:
- Java / J2EE / Enterprise Java solutions; Java frameworks, including Spring, JSF, and Hibernate
- Experience developing and consuming SOAP and REST web services for an operational/production environment
- Basic understanding of agile project management methodologies, including Scrum
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Client facing experience is a must
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of 5 years.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.