- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Compensation: $110k - 160k | Equity
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Financial Technology, Security Software
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: VC Funded
At Privacy.com we're reimagining the way consumers and businesses transact using ephemeral payment card numbers to protect your personal information and a one-click checkout experience everywhere online.
We're a small venture-backed company looking to expand our team to keep pace with our growth. We're nimble, product-focused, and working on a multitude of interesting technical challenges across payment processing, fraud detection, scale, and predictive analytics.
- Own projects from planning to shipping, through production support and debugging
- Ensure high code quality with code reviews and automated testing
- Collaborate with teams across the company (including operations, design, and CX)
- 2+ years of professional experience
- CS or engineering degree, or equivalent experience
- Pragmatism. Someone who understands the balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, thoughtfully commented code.
- Experience in systems design and knowledge of common software design patterns
Bonus points for proficiency in SQL and/or document-based storage engines, domain experience in payment systems, or familiarity with at least one modern frontend framework (we use AngularJS and React Native).
Making privacy and security easy takes a team that understands how to build products for everyone. Privacy is building a diverse team to tackle complex challenges in payments, and is committed to offering a safe and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply.
- Flexible vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Conveniently located office in lower Manhattan near many trains
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- Snacks, stocked fridge, and pantry
- Commuter benefits
- 3% cashback on all purchases with Privacy
- Choose your own Apple equipment
Privacy is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please don't hesitate to let us know.