- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- customer service
About the company
We’re here to take your talents to new heights.
Just what is it that you’re looking for from your career? Whether it’s constant growth and development, meaningful work, opportunities for promotion or just colleagues you can have fun with along the way, one thing is for certain; you’ll find it all (and much more) here at Enterprise Holdings. All you need to do is bring your personality, enthusiasm, talent and team spirit along for the ride, and we’ll help with the rest. After all, we are the experts in helping people get to where they want to be.