- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As the Full-time Fuel Oil and Propane Delivery Driver, you will drive a tank/bobtail truck to deliver fuel oil and/or propane to fill orders for residential and commercial customers. Our drivers are responsible for deliveries to be made in an efficient, punctual, and safe manner all while using the highest levels of customer service.
- Class B CDL w/HazMat and Tanker endorsements (Class A CDL preferred)
- Clean driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work outside in varying weather and driving conditions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule w/possible after hours emergency calls
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Petroleum or liquid hauling experience a plus, however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Leave
As part of our pre-employment hiring process DOT physicals, background checks, and drug screens are performed for all driver candidates.
Quarles Petroleum is a leading Mid-Atlantic provider of petroleum products and energy solutions for homes and businesses. Quarles is a family owned business based in Fredericksburg Virginia that began in 1940 with one truck. At Quarles Petroleum, it is our mission to be the partner of choice for our customers, our community, and our associates.
Quarles Petroleum Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability)
About the company