- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- customer service
About the company
We’re here to take your talents to new heights.
Just what is it that you’re looking for from your career? Whether it’s constant growth and development, meaningful work, opportunities for promotion or just colleagues you can have fun with along the way, one thing is for certain; you’ll find it all (and much more) here at Enterprise Holdings. All you need to do is bring your personality, enthusiasm, talent and team spirit along for the ride, and we’ll help with the rest. After all, we are the experts in helping people get to where they want to be.