- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Full Time VSA responsibilities include:
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
WORKING CONDITIONS/EQUIPMENT USED:
- Moderate physical activity- requires handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds) or standing and/or walking of more than 4 hours per day
- Work involves considerable exposure to unusual elements such as temperature, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises
- Exposure to constant hot, cold, wet, humid or windy conditions caused by weather
- Contact with water or other liquids; or exposure to non-weather related humid conditions
- Work environment involves exposure to physical risks such as operating dangerous equipment (near moving mechanical parts), operating vehicles or working with or near toxic and caustic (corrosive) chemicals
- Equipment used- a large variety of ERAC vehicles (may include a 15 passenger van or Box Truck), safety belts, 2 way radio or cellular phone, phone system, computer equipment, printer, fax, safe, car jack, Slim Jim/wedge, jump box, vacuum, water hose, cleaning and polishing solutions, towel/rag, brush, stain remover, air freshener, power washer and dryer where available, bolt cutters, air compressor, tire gauge, tread depth tool.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the company
We’re here to take your talents to new heights.
Just what is it that you’re looking for from your career? Whether it’s constant growth and development, meaningful work, opportunities for promotion or just colleagues you can have fun with along the way, one thing is for certain; you’ll find it all (and much more) here at Enterprise Holdings. All you need to do is bring your personality, enthusiasm, talent and team spirit along for the ride, and we’ll help with the rest. After all, we are the experts in helping people get to where they want to be.