- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Overview Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
- Collaborating with customers, equipment vendors, accounting and finance managers to book transactions in a timely manner.
- Ensuring customer and vendor transactional data is complete and accurate by collecting and verifying banking instructions, collecting invoices and missing documentation.
- Using daily workflow tools to manage time for clearing contingencies, new contract reviews and prepping files for booking.
- Communicating effectively with existing contacts while keeping detailed and organized notes in Salesforce
- Taking the initiative to identify process improvement opportunities to continuously improve efficiency and quality and embracing change to promote CIT’s growth and success.
- Being accountable for resolving issues with a sense of urgency while working efficiently
- Acting in a risk disciplined manner to prevent fraud throughout the organization
Qualifications In addition to embodying CIT’s core values, you must have the following skills to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Early adoption to change management
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to work and interact with all departments throughout the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while continually maintaining a positive attitude and promoting teamwork across departments
There are two shifts with this role:
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
10:00 - 7:00 pm
Do you believe that CIT and the Funding team is right for you? Great, we do too.
- Job ID: 31645
- # Positions: 1
- Job Family: Originations Support - Sales Support
- Type: Full-Time
About the company