- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Membership & Personal Training Sales - Responsible for achieving sales goals established by leadership team.
- Club Management - Lead by example and motivate team members to bring their best every day
- Service Excellence - Provide members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results.
- Member Engagement/Involvement - Communicate with members regularly to keep them informed and engaged.
- Marketing Outreach - Organize and conduct events to build community awareness and drive new memberships.
- Facility Excellence - Ensure that facility’s equipment and cleanliness/tidiness consistently meet company standards. Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage and motivate team members
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
- Must be very coachable
- Must be able to instruct others on the Snap Fitness training techniques in order to help clients achieve their fitness goals At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within.
About the company