- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Future Product Manager - Devices - 005EZT
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Lead the creation of the future circuit breaker platform and
overall Wiser connected residential offering. This is one of the most
significant undertakings within the US Final Distribution roadmap over the next
few years. The program will be comprised of two primary offers, and the role
will be responsible for the following:
- Define the next generation circuit breaker platform for the NEMA
market. This will include platform features, brand positioning, industrial
design, manufacturing approach, price positioning, and channel strategy.
- Develop the Wiser connected residential portfolio to facilitate
Schneider’s interaction with the rapidly-developing new energy landscape and
smart home market. This will involve working with key external partners, in
addition to the elements listed above – features, brand, design, manufacturing,
price and channel approach.
Within the scope of the two offers above, the Future Offer Manager
will be required to:
- Define the Unique Value Proposition of each new offer.
- Develop the new offer business plan.
- Understand the trends of the targeted segments.
- Determine the customers’ needs and the customers’ willingness to
pay for different offer features.
- Choose and price the Unique Value Proposition.
- Define the marketing specification of the new offer.
- Manage the specification’s changes throughout the life of the
This job might be for you if:
Specific activities will include:
- Decide and manage the MKT surveys needed to understand
the market's trends.
- Meet with customers to understand the customers'
values and the value chain.
- Demonstrate the feasibility for Schneider to bring and
sell a Unique Value Proposition.
- Define the Marketing specification of the new offer
- Define and share with technical team the Offer
Requirement by using collaborative methods (Use cases, Functional Analysis
in Product Management required. Sales, Channel development, and Voice of the
Customer Activities experience are also strong positives. Good
understanding of Strategic Marketing activities to define the future
offer. Knowledge and exposure to electrical distribution systems
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality results.
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Delegation capability
- Conflict management & Stress tolerance
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Tennessee-Franklin
Unposting Date: Ongoing