- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Las Vegas
A General Manager is responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Situated in the center of The Strip, Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas offers luxury, grandeur and True Waldorf Service that is steps away from world-class shopping and unparalleled entertainment. Please click on the following link for more information on the property Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas.
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of ten years of work experience in the luxury hotel industry, with a multi-disciplinary background
- 5 years'' experience as a luxury hotel General Manager, with direct responsibility for budgeting and forecasting
- 5 years'' experience leading a property with multiple dining outlets, including fine dining, and banquet facilities
- Experience managing complex owner relationships
- Experience in a leadership role managing $45Mannual revenue in a 250room property
- Four-yearcollege degree or significant work experience with a proven track record inleading teams
- Global experienceadvantageous, working cross culturally with guests and team members
- Experience managing aprivate condominiums or homeowners association relationship
- Ability to communicatein other languages
- Experience managingluxurious spa experiences
- Local market experience
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!