- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $12.35 - $14.30 gross per hour
Candidates who are highly motivated self-starters will find the General Office Clerk position OfficeTeam is offering to be an excellent opportunity. You might be a good candidate for this General Office Clerk role at a company in the Banking field, if you're comfortable performing various administrative support tasks, including operating office equipment and completing general clerical work.
What you get to do every day
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Offer, as needed, support to front desk and receptionist duties
- Conform to prescribed style and format when drafting correspondence
- Provide a warm environment to customers
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service without delay
- Performing data entry, scanning, word processing, copying, filing, and faxing
- Deliver support on diverse employee projects as necessary
- 1 Year of Office Clerk experience at minimum suggested
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Word
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Comfortable handling office equipment
- Experience with Excel
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.