- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
Who we are:
Central Power Systems & Services (CPS&S) is the only authorized distributor for Allison Transmissions, Detroit Diesel, MTU,Doosan Portable Power, Doosan Industrial Engine and Mercedes engines in Kansas, Missouri and Northern Oklahoma. CPS&S has been serving the Commercial Equipment needs of the lower Midwest region with top quality On-Highway, Industrial and Power Generation products and services since 1954.
- Manage all aspects of critical power systems installation, start-up and commissioning.
- Perform diagnostic and repair procedures on all systems including PLCs, AC/DC, and switch gears.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on electric power generation equipment including gas and diesel engines, generators, and transfer switches.
- Coordination with installing electrical contractors.
- Oversee correction of issues arising from commissioning.
- Familiar with working off-site and with mining companies.
- Thorough knowledge of testing and troubleshooting various sized generators. The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years’ experience with higher voltage Generator Maintenance (CAT, Kohler, Cummins equipment)
- Electrical and mechanical knowledge of diesel powered generators
- Diagnostic Skills
- 5+ Years Exp. Generator Maintenance
- Graduation from a Technical School
- AAS Electrical Power Generator Tech
- Ability to do light duty work on construction equipment is helpful
- Military Experience is a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to be On-Call, and able to work Overtime on occasion
- Willingness and Ability to Travel Overnight Benefits for YOU:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits including Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- PTO Time Off
- Productive Work Environment with opportunity for internal growth
- Formal Classroom and hands-on training
- Detroit Diesel Factory Certification
- Allison Transmission Factory Certification
About the company