- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
“We believe in making it as easy and fast as possible for smart, digitally experienced brands to deliver great web projects and amazing customer experiences…and we love doing it!” Tim Brown, CEO, Magnolia
Sounds like you? Great, here’s how Magnolia empowers your success:
- A Great Product: Loved by clients and respected by analysts, Magnolia is arguably one of the best CMS solutions on the market.
- Directly Contribute to Magnolia’s Success: We value each individuals’ input and create opportunities to realize them.
- Great variety in your areas of responsibility: You will be able to dive into any skill area within the company that allows you to grow according to your personal career goals.
- International Exposure: With offices in the USA, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Singapore, and Vietnam you will collaborate with colleagues from over 30 Nationalities.
Now, if you are an experienced Solution Architect who wants to support our business growth in the DACH region, please read on.
What we need you to do
- Provide value during product demonstrations by showcasing Magnolia features and capabilities during initial product evaluations.
- Define requirements and develop measurement strategies to ensure the Magnolia solution addresses the customers’ specific business needs.
- Provide expert know-how on development, integration and Magnolia deployment and system architecture, including backup strategies, load balancing, failover, security, multisite and general hosting configuration.
- Consult with existing clients to expand their usage of Magnolia or troubleshoot issues encountered.
- Build proof of concept and new modules, trace issues in client implementations and propose solutions to maximize the business value to our customers.
- Work constantly with cutting-edge technology to help customers to reach their demanding goals in the area of digital transformation.
What you ideally offer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is required
- Fluent in German (at least C1)
- +5 years of experience in software development with Java, building or managing the development of a complex, commercial enterprise-class product. Experience with cloud-based installations and web services is a big plus.
- Experience with a broad range of operating systems, application servers, databases, and related products (e.g. Unix, Solaris, OSX, Windows; WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, Tomcat, JBoss; Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.).
- Experience in Internet technologies: HTTP, HTML, XML, Web server, server-side Java, and databases.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Willing and able to travel regularly within Europe.
- A collaborative can-do attitude and a relentless focus on helping our customers succeed.
About the company