- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
72700 Sales 5/13/2019 Dallas, Texas, United States
The Global Account Sales Specialist for Telco/SI will be responsible for driving worldwide revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction for Lenovo’s largest and most strategic Telecommunication and System Integration accounts. They will be maintaining account relationships through senior level engagements. They will also develop strategies for profit and pricing proposals, as well as communicate and understand Total Cost of Ownership, industry trends, and critical success factors for an effective roll-out. The Global Account Sales Specialist will also be engaged with extended teams in responding to RFPs (Request for Proposals), product transition plans, and resource planning.
This is a client facing sales role requiring some industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close new business, and expertise working large deals at the C level within the Telco/SI vertical. We are looking for an account developer with a successful and proven track record to take their career, and the territory, to the next level. The position will be a combination of working from home and at a client site. Successful candidate will reside in Dallas, TX.
• Develop company’s business in the Telecom/SI vertical by leading and overseeing the expansion into several new, profitable business streams across Lenovo's PC and DataCenter product lines.
• Ensure business growth in the Telecom/SI verticals are in accordance with the Company’s strategy.
• Build and maintain key relationships within a partnership strategy to support the company’s growth plan in the Telecom/SI vertical.
• Collaborate with Senior level GAM to execute account strategy.
• 1 - 2 years' sales experience in the PC/Networking space.
• Experience managing multiple IT activity types.
• Technical background (solid problem solving skills).
• Outstanding Customer engagement skills - ability to engage with top customers from around the globe.
• Results oriented self starter with strong communication and leadership skills.
• Proven history showing responsiveness to customer needs/requests.
• Degree or comparable experience.
• Must live in or be open to relocation to Dallas, TX.
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.