- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
May 23, 2019
Job Description Summary:
The Global Supply Chain Process Lead role is accountable for supporting building, testing, and deploying the new business system and processes for functional level business process in CPS and North America Supply chain operations.Function Specific Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- The role will work closely with CCNA and CPS supply chain team to understand the ERP program functionalities, systems that need to be incorporated to the program or interfaces to be built.
- The role will provide key inputs for Process and Solution design, testing, training, and implementation at all CCNA, CPS, and relevant BU facilities.
- The role will work with the change management team on the deployment and training globally to the Supply Chain organizations worldwide.
- Support development and tracking of critical metrics to monitor success
- Thought leader of associates and plant/bottler personnel who do not directly report to candidate.
- The lead will have experience and expertise in project management, change management, resource utilization, and On-Site ERP Deployment.
- The role will assist in the design and execution of fully integrated SAP systems and business processes across the CCNA/CPS Supply Chain networks.
- This work includes testing, training, deployment and hyper care supporting all CCNA/CPS Plants and related operations.
- The role provides key input to design and execution of successful transition to the new environment
- This role will lead testing and training activities across workstream
Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- The role will require Supply Chain expertise in Supply Chain Finance (ie – Supply Chain Finance Master Data, Planning, Costing, Period Close, and Reporting), understanding of Supply Chain and CCNA and CPS processes and personnel, appropriate communication skills, and the ability to lead highly complex and cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience with a Full Cycle SAP Implementation
- Complex program management / implementation, influencing and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years of diversified business process and operational knowledge
- This role can be based anywhere in the world but up to 75% travel to Atlanta, US will be required.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day