- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you love owning and driving new initiatives?
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
TheGlobal Customer Engagement Program Managerwill play a critical role within the Global Services Organization as part of the Global Strategic Engagement & Growth team. This team is tasked with deepening customer engagement, lifetime value, and profitability of our customers. You will be responsible for leading customer retention and new customer engagement programs for Global Operations. Based on segmentation, they will develop, test, roll out, manage and optimize life cycle programs in order to maximize customer lifetime value and profitability. You will partner very closely with our service delivery, training, QA and reporting teams. The Program Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Engagement.
You'll spend time on the following:
- Partnering with the Service Delivery team to test, roll-out and manage retention and new customer engagement programs globally to ensure we meet/exceed goals
- Developing a deep understanding of our new and at risk customers, particularly those that contact CS
- Defining and implementing treatment strategies based on segmentation modeling, segment objectives and business goals
- Collaborating with Marketing to ensure messaging, solution and incentive consistency
- Determining agent resource requirements and sizing cost & benefit impacts
- Understanding and fulfilling on all local legal requirements
- Defining reporting requirements; measuring, assessing and reporting on business goals and course correcting as needed
- Partnering with learning and development colleagues on training content development
We're excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Marketing, Sales or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing strongly preferred
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience designing, implementing and managing customer segmentation and lifecycle engagement strategies in an operations environment (i.e. contact centers), driving innovative programs and achieving measurable results
- Self starter and bias for action; significant experience leading concurrent, cross-functional programs/projects: conceptualization, prioritization, driving alignment, managing deadlines and objectives, communicating progress and impact and delivering analysis and recommendations
- Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly fluid environment. Adept at managing through ambiguity and practicing judgment.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills; able to communicate clearly and in a compelling manner to audiences of various levels
- Proven critical thinking and analytical skills. Deep understanding of operational metrics and levers for achieving program success; ability to quickly identify and address issues and exploit opportunities.
- Ability to balance operational and technical needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft and/or Google tools
- Able to travel up to 25% of time (domestic and international)
- Experience in International / Global companies and/or startup environment preferred
About the company
Groupon is a global e-commerce marketplace connecting millions of subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in more than 45 countries. Groupon was launched in November 2008, and the first market for Groupon was Chicago, followed soon thereafter by Boston, New York City, and Toronto. By October 2010 Groupon served more than 150 markets[clarification needed] in North America and 100 markets in Europe, Asia, and South America, and had 35 million registered users. By the end of March 2015, Groupon served more than 500 markets worldwide, nearly 48.1 million active customers and featured more than 425,000 active deals globally