- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Global Liquidity and Cash Management Sales Associate : 0000DUTE
To maintain and enhance existing revenue streams and develop new revenue streams by identifying and selling innovative Payments and Cash Management (GLCM) solutions to a defined portfolio of clients thus maximizing commercial profitability and relationship depth. This will include contributing to the pricing, reviewing and negotiating the full range of cash management services together with effecting any cost reduction initiatives required by the Group:
- To be recognized as a GLCM specialist with an ability to display competent knowledge of relevant products and services with the jobholders area of responsibility.
- To act as a lead sales representative on opportunities with key clients and/or deals
- Consistently role model the Sales Manager competencies; providing guidance and coaching to other sales managers and team members where necessary.
- To achieve income for the Group by originating leads, building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients in order to identify and sell innovative cash and clearing management solutions to a sector of HSBC's clients.
Responsibility for pricing, reviewing and negotiating the full range of cash management services for the clients, together with effecting any cost reduction initiatives required by the HSBC Group. The jobholder is ultimately responsible for new sales revenue and the retention and growth of existing clients and income aligned to a portfolio within the client base
Impact on the Business
- Manage a client portfolio in order to maintain existing and generate new income for the business
- Manage costs within plan and to keep losses to a minimum
- Undertake sector/portfolio planning and client monitoring/contact
- Maintain close liaison with key stakeholders so as to provide input into the strategic direction of the business, the functionality and launch of new products and services.
- Actively contribute to the GLCM pipeline and keeping it accurate and up-to-date
- To remain up-to-date with product knowledge etc through attendance at presentations, training, reviewing intranet/internet etc.
- Generate referrals for other Global Businesses, e.g. Private Banking, GBM, RBWM, as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements.
- Execute a robust sales plan to target key customers including effective closure of pipeline deals to capture revenue
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients. Act on feedback from market surveys, client engagement programmes etc
- Support development, direction and delivery of strategic initiatives through
- Strong knowledge of local and regional cash management and clearing services, products and techniques.
- Proven Sales Record
- Relationship Management experience at multiple levels plus a proven sales record
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services
- Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Ability to understand a customers business and the fundamentals of running a business
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
- Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Strong analytical and selling skills
- A good understanding of the market & market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment
- Knowledge of global cash management
- Experience of working in an International Global Banking environment
- Knowledge of Treasury Foreign Exchange
- Knowledge of day to day workings of a Corporate Treasury environment, foreign exchange and payments.
- Broad knowledge of HSBC Group companies and product ranges
- Association of Corporate Treasurers International Certificate in Cash Management
- Association of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, Certified Treasury Professional or other recognised professional qualification
- Comprehensive knowledge of the HSBC Group's inter/intra clearing systems
: Commercial Banking
: North America-United States-New York-New York
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 03-Dec-2019, 20:14:26 Unposting Date
: 03-Jan-2020, 04:59:00
- economists and finance
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.