- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Do you have experience delivering industry leading video solutions to Global Fortune 500 customers? Have you built and led successful professional service teams leading transformative video solutions for your customers? Can you lead a enterprise customers through a variety of unique video workloads in the cloud? Do you have a demonstrated track record of delivering results for your customers?
As part of the AWS ProServe Video Solution Delivery team, we take AWS products, 3rd party products, and build solutions for our customers. As a Global Lead for Video Solution Delivery for our Commercial Accounts, a well-qualified executive level candidate would have a minimum of 5 years of experience in defining, designing, and implementing solutions for Studios, Broadcasters, and PayTV operators. Ultimately, you will help us achieve our goal of becoming the market leader and most respected solution provider for cloud enabled video workflows.
At AWS, we are looking for a Practice Manager with a successful record of leading enterprise customers through a variety of transformative projects involving IT Strategy, distributed architecture, and hybrid cloud operations
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
· Engage customers - collaborate with enterprise sales managers to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business in a geographic territory, driving AWS adoption in key markets and accounts.
· Sell infrastructure engagements - including short on-site projects proving the value of AWS services to support new distributed computing models.
· Coach and teach - collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
· Deliver value - lead high quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and enterprise customers in the commercial and public sectors.
· Lead great people - attract top IT architecture talent to build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth, and outstanding customer relationship skills
· Be a customer advocate - Work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of relevant video experience working with Global Fortune 500 Studios, Broadcasters, PayTV operators inclusive a minimum of 3+ years of cloud experience.
· 10+ years of IT implementation or delivery experience
· 5+ years working in an IT Professional Services or consulting organization
· 5+ years of direct people management leading a team of consultants
· Experience managing a consulting practice or teams full profit and loss (P&L)
About the company
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.