- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Experian Partner Solutions is a leading provider of credit education, credit data and identity management solutions for businesses and their consumers. In 2016, Experian acquired Austin-based CSID, which was founded in 2006 by a few serial entrepreneurs with a passion for helping consumers protect something they treasure most – their identity. The company evolved into a fast-growing cybersecurity startup helping businesses, both large and small, and 30+ million consumers (including families) with identity/fraud protection and data breach recovery (think Fortune 500 retailer gets hacked and credit card numbers get stolen).
We are looking for a Global Product Manager - Technical. In this role, you will join a nimble product and design team responsible for defining and implementing the global product vision across multiple SaaS products and channels (mobile, desktop, tablet). You will work with and learn from engineers, designers, account managers, sales directors, customer support teams, and fellow product managers. Most of your time will be spent collaborating on solutions and driving those solutions through engineering sprints. A good chunk of your time will be spent on communicating the portion of the roadmap that you own. Some of your time will be spent conducting user research, validation, and testing. Almost none of your time will be spent on competitors because we focus on users. You will have the opportunity to hone your technical, design, business, and strategy skills while growing into a veteran product leader.
You will be responsible for…
- Supporting a long-term product strategy and roadmap for specific features
- Work with global-focused teams to understand international market needs and partner requirements
- Collaborating with product and engineering to identify features which need adaption for global markets
- Developing and managing requirements for new products, features, and enhancements
- Thinking through all the edge cases when building solutions for use cases
- Giving demos of new features to internal teams for feedback and educational purposes
- Working closely with engineering, client services, and design to ensure nothing ‘slips though the cracks’
- Mastering the day-to-day management (grooming, backlog, etc.) of the JIRA board
- Executing on several projects concurrently while balancing shifting priorities
- Making decisions based on logic, data, prioritization, and your judgment
- Championing a global mindset throughout the organization
Your Required Talents, Skills, and Knowledge
You can walk in the door on your first day with…
- A 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Having spent 2+ years as a technical writer, product owner, product manager, or business analyst
- 1+ years of working in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) product (mobile, web, tablet) environment
- 2+ years of working with products that were launched or scaled outside the U.S.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Your Preferred Talents, Skills, and Knowledge
- Knowing how to cut through ambiguity to identify the core priorities
- A track record of figuring things out when the paint-by-number kit is missing a few numbers
- A ‘PhD’ in JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to understand and appreciate how strategy, sales, product, engineering, and ops are intertwined
Your Sanity Check
You may NOT enjoy this role or team, if you…
- Are pessimistic about new technology
- Prefer discussing theories more than conducting experiments
- Loathe the idea of dressing up for Halloween
- Are scared of practical jokes
- Think deadlines and schedules are silly non-sense
- Are terrified of collaborating with international colleagues via phone, video, and Slack
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.