- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description SummarySenior Director – Global Omni-Shopper Marketing Strategy This position is responsible for leading the strategic direction for TCCS’s Omni Shopper Marketing serving our BUs, Bottlers and Global Customer & Commercial Leadership (GCCL) community.The capabilities we are looking for include:
- Customer Marketing Leadership:
The role will work closely with TCCS’s Top 25 Global Customer Teams (representing 4B unit cases) to help lead, coach and partner on customer marketing immersion sessions and growth plans working with senior customer marketing leaders which influence +$6B in system revenue.
- Omni-Shopper Future-tense Marketing Leadership: The role will be responsible for leading forward thinking, customer and bottler marketing team value along with executional playbooks across the following O2O marketing areas:
- Customer marketing leadership with Customer Ecosystems and Advanced Customer Media Platforms (led by data, analytics and measurement).
- Lead the system with “Audience First” connections coaching and high impact SEO knowledge.
- Led Performance Marketing solutions for our global shopper marketing community.
- Drive Personalized Mobile Shopper Marketing that drives engagement & conversion.
- Converting connected shoppers via New Digital Touch Points (buy now, Google shopping, marketing with algorithms, chat bots, voice assistants, etc.).
- Lead Experiential Commerce Marketing generating shopper inspiration and demand.
- Work with category teams as a resource for omni-shopper packaging enabled solutions.
- Be an SME for customers Transactional Marketing solutions.
- The role will develop innovative P2P digital centric conversion solutions that influence shopper purchase decisions building rituals for our brands and customers.
- As part of the Global TCCC Team, you will be an important part of the strategic digital hub of the marketing community, turning insights into opportunity through a comprehensive understanding of the digital shopper, customer, brands, emerging retail – restaurant concepts and the dynamic digital landscape.
- Shopper and Consumer Research Skills: The role will also need to work across various shopper and consumer research and data/ insights tools resources towards developing high value capture shopper marketing solutions to markets. Understand and leverage new Shopper Data Science Analytics for our customer marketers.
- Broad Global Channel Leadership: The position requires material experience and channel skill sets with our Coca-Cola Retail packaged goods and importantly the bottling network. We are seeking a person that has deep experience and high level analytical skills across most retail channels (e.g. large store, c-stores, discounters, ecommerce, etc.). Being able to develop customer solutions with the Foodservice Channel is also important.
- Customer Marketing Innovation: Serve the Coca-Cola System as a catalyst leader for shopper marketing growth as you identify white space innovation opportunities and rally system resources (e.g. O2O shopper solutions, P2P growth innovation, etc.). Provide insights, innovation pilots and growth recipes focused on key questions - challenges to maximize our global shopper marketing capabilities.
- Global Customer & Bottler Community Leadership & Development: Collaborate with the Coca-Cola BUs, Bottlers, Customer and various Partners / Stakeholders to foster and lead our Coca-Cola Global Shopper Marketing community towards creating material value that drives growth across the globe. In addition, this leader will build value based relationships and trust across all Customer Teams, BUs and Bottlers. The candidate will work across all of Coca-Cola’s BUs and customer - bottler team needs with travel internationally. The ideal candidate will have international experience and a desire to work within the GCCL – Global Coca-Cola Community serving our bottlers and customer teams.
- Global Industry Conference Leadership: This leader will have strategic external speaking opportunities to represent TCCS at high impact customer attended shopper marketing summits (e.g. CGF, Shopper Summits, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years in commercial, marketing or other cross platform leadership function, preferably in beverages or other fast-moving consumer goods categories.
- High impact proven recent omni-shopper and digital marketing practitioner skill sets and experiences are required.
- Atlanta AOC based.
Other Experiences and Capabilities
- Proven expertise in either CPG shopper marketing and/or digital marketing.
- Strong communication skills with senior leaders and global communities.
- Demonstrated performance in gal
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day