- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
April 19, 2019
Job Description SummaryIn support of The Coca-Cola Company’s growth agenda and as part of the ongoing efforts to digitize the business, we began a large-scale business transformation earlier this year that will improve how we work. This transformation is Program Contour, and the goals of this work is to simplify, standardize, and automate the Company’s core systems and processes, enabling further agility in decision making across the business.
The Spare Parts lead will provide master data support to the SAP Supply Chain transformation project (Program Contour – Supply Chain) that spans across multiple Business Units (e.g. Corporate, Coca-Cola North America and CPS) and geographies. This role will lead the Spare Parts workstream and is the product owner for global work involved in leading the design and execution of transformational data, process, and technology to support modern information needs and design requirements for the Spare Parts end-to-end process workstream. This role influences and partners with the business across Program Contour and business leaders impacted by the transformation including stakeholder management. This role will design, produce, test and deploy new processes, data models, data quality routines, and other master data management activities in order to support Program Contour. Additionally, this role will provide leadership and guidance to resources on the Spare Parts workstreamKey Responsibilities:
- Leadership of global Spare Parts domain workstream to ensure delivery of scope, milestones and value attainment
- Leads business discussions and workshops on scope, dependencies and risk for solutions
- Interprets business requirements and translates into master data solutions
- Leads the design of future state data system table structures, interfaces, source system platforms, governance/maintenance processes, and technologies for the Spare Parts workstream
- Leads data cleansing, transformation and migration for the Spare Parts workstream
- Collaborates with business and IT leads on project execution
- Utilize project management routines/methodologies as needed to communicate key risks, actions or decisions regarding workstream status/deliverables
- 5-7 years of work experience in a master data, analytical, supply chain, or operational field
- Apply knowledge and insights to solve master data business issues
- Attention to detail while maintaining perspective on big picture
- Effective communication skills (explaining reports, analysis and insights to business partners)
- Experience with basic reporting tools such as Excel, Microsoft Access, etc..
- Must be able to work within a team environment
- Knowledge of master data principles and fundamentals
- SAP, Informatica, or other relevant information system experience
- Data modeling and data mining experience
- Tableau, Power BI or other data visualization tool experience
- GB Six Sigma Certification
- Agile Concepts
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day