- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $30.00 - $50.00 gross per hour
What’s the role?
A temporary Global Trade Compliance Associate is responsible for trade compliance for the company, specifically around export controls regulations.
• Evaluates client’s current and planned business activities, and assesses and communicates the potential risks related to sanctions/embargoes, export controls, and customs/import regulations
• Maintains instructions and documents processes in own responsibility area
• Supports team members on trade compliance issues
• Acts as a specialist on a specific customs compliance or export control field addressing the following areas:
• Compliance regulation and authority
• Monitor sanctions screening tools
• Review products for BIS export controls classifications
• Internal guidelines and support
• Compliance processes
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
• At least eight years of relevant experience
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to network and research as needed to find information
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.