- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Global Voice Engineer located in Raritan, NJ,or any other J&J Global location.
In this role, you will be responsible for the creation ofglobal Voice designs and strategies that balances the benefits ofstandardization with the needs of all J&J business sectors. This role is toexpand the use of technology as a strategic enabler of business goals andobjectives, while leading all aspects of technology architecture for J&J’s Voiceservices. This role designs and leads the development and implementation ofstrategic enterprise-level voice technologies at J&J. You will work closelywith other internal domain engineers and services providers to identify,recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology that scaleto meet business needs.
- Drive service development, strategy and process improvements with global impact, while delivering highly valued Voice services aligned with business needs.
- Develop timely, cost effective and integrated Voice solutions that support an “automation first” mindset, optimized delivery performance, and improved operational reliability and flexibility.
- Responsible for achieving operational excellence by building complex voice systems with resiliency and redundancy in mind, while continuously delivering performance improvements.
- Explore lower cost Voice scenarios by analyzing utilization and end-user personas.
- Implement tiers of services to provide end users with options and the ability to scale up and down the tiers, as needed.
- Possess hands-on experience to help troubleshoot and guide operations teams during major outages.
- Enable delivery of long-term strategic goals for network architecture vision and standards in conjunction with suppliers, users, department managers, clients, and other key partners for their area of responsibility.
- Create short-term tactical solutions to achieve long-term objectives and an overall technology management roadmap.
- Identify and develop opportunities for technology migration or retirement.
- Foster innovation by challenging the status quo and bringing new ideas to bear on existing efforts.
- Approve requirements for suppliers ensuring technology quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement in collaboration with suppliers.
- Research, recommend and deploy the best available tools, software, applications, and systems for attaining best-in-class Voice network solutions across the enterprise.
- Undergraduate degree (BA /BS) or 5 years equivalent experience
Experience and Skills:
- Experience troubleshooting, developing and deploying Voice technologies in a complex, ambiguous environment.
- Possess strong influencing and negotiating skills, while building constructive relationships with business IT and non-technical business partners.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of third party dependencies, including but not limited to: network technologies (including L2/L3 LAN & network security), Voice communications protocols, Cloud based Voice services.
- Possess ability to work independently and drive alignment in a global environment through strong communication and empowerment are desirable traits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and EqualOpportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will notbe discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan- Other Locations
Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.