- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Boca Raton
The Boca Raton Resort & Club is seeking a Mulligan''s Window Attendant...
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you would be responsible for preparing and replenishing food and beverage service in the Executive Lounge to deliver an excellent guest experience and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Pick up daily order
- Prepare fresh coffee/tea
- Ensure all silverware is clean, polished and shows no tarnish.
- Greet guests in a professional manner with a warm, friendly smile
- Accommodate all guest requests: ice water, beverages, bread, and butter and condiments
- Assist fellow staff members/cover beverage carts for daily breaks
- Pick up and make 2 copies of the daily tee sheet
- Take beverage order and food order.
- Put beverage order away in back cooler
- Complete order for next day including (beverages, supplies, breakfast items)
- Explain ‘specials of the day'' and be knowledgeable on the menu items
- Provide excellent service according to service standards. Talk to guests with a smile.
- Handle guest checks by following the RIO procedures and close check promptly.
- Inform the Restaurant Manager on Duty if you experience difficulties or problems with a guest.
- Keep work area neat, clean and organized.
- Attend Responsible Vendors training as required.
- Comply with training manual procedures.
- Leave station in neat, clean conditions (sweep station, wipe down serving bottles, menus and roll place settings)
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors/managers.What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!