- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The GOM Reservoir Engineer is responsible for providing technical analysis to support delivery of the Area Development Plan (ADP), lead and progress ADP options to Main Plan, evaluation of reserves, reservoir management, production forecasting and evaluation of new well candidates and well workover activities. The successful candidate will work closely with a dynamic subsurface team (RM, BM, NWD) to apply technical rigor and judgement, as well as multi-disciplinary teams to support delivery of the ADP (Exploration, GPO, GWO, Finance, Regulatory). Key focus areas for this role include (but not limited to): ADP development, resource & project progression, reservoir and well management (including water injection), static and dynamic reservoir modelling, new well initiation and planning, long-term production forecasting, reservoir studies management, and functional excellence (ISD, RPP, SURM, RDOL, Operating Plan, etc). This role requires strong integration, coaching & technical skills.
- Provide technical leadership and coaching in all aspects of reservoir engineering: reservoir & well management, classical, simple simulation and integrated delivery.
• Work closely with the RM TL and multi-discipline teams to deliver and lead technical delivery of the ADP, including delivery of the plan, evaluation & progression of development options and unlocking the future
- Waterflood and water injector management
• Provide technical leadership and coaching in delivery of projects and progression of resources
• Lead/support classical reservoir engineering analyses
• Lead/support development planning activities including simulation studies, working closely with the Global Modelling Team
• Lead/support generation of WIDs, new well planning processes and post-well evaluations
• Lead/support delivery of long-term production forecasts and analyses
• Support multi-disciplinary reservoir reviews
• Lead/support resource appraise studies, benchmarking, reservoir engineering regulatory compliance, Depletion Plan, RDOL, RPP
• Actively participate in COPs sharing work products and learnings
- ms project
About the company
The world has an ever-increasing demand for energy, and BP discovers, develops and delivers oil and gas across the globe. We’re capturing existing sources while enhancing the potential of renewable and alternative energy. How? By making the most of our world-class assets and investing in new technologies. Above all, though, by recruiting, developing and rewarding talented people. People like you.
Specialties: Upstream – Oil & Gas Exploration & Production, Subsurface, Wells Subsea, Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Civil, Drilling,, Completion & Intervention Engineers, Geoscientists, Professionals in Finance, Business Development, Procurement, Communications etc.