- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Google Cloud Product Marketing Manager
Google Cloud is one of the fastest-growing businesses within Google, an innovative platform users rely on for their expertise in machine learning, application development and analytics. NetApp and Google Cloud are developing world-class cloud data services for developers and cloud architects, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology and storage solutions. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager that can lead, operationalize and support joint go-to-market strategies between Google Cloud Platform and NetApp. As a primary interface to the Google Cloud marketing, product and engineering teams, you will imagine, build and execute joint strategic marketing plans to drive awareness and adoption of NetApp’s Cloud Data Services.
If you have excellent project management, creativity and collaboration skills together with deep marketing experience in a high-tech, dynamic environment, this is an excellent role for you.
- Develop multi-faceted marketing plan for cloud and SaaS based services in Google Cloud using digital marketing and continuous development methods. Establish, enhance and distinguish product positioning with Google Cloud within the competitive arena.
- Drive awareness for NetApp as a strategic player in the cloud data services and SaaS market.
- Develop a close working relationship with the Google Cloud Platform teams and third-party agencies to align, plan and execute joint go-to-market priorities.
- Develop business plans, messaging and positioning, working closely with Product Management, Business Development, Cloud Marketing and Technical Marketing Engineers.
- Support creation of lead generation programs for sales pipeline growth and increased marketing influence on revenue.
- Track general business indicators, including market share, and competitor's marketing and sales program activities to continually adjust product and solution positioning.
- Create, implement and communicate product promotions, working closely with NetApp’s Cloud Business Development team.
- Manage and document marketing programs, lead generation, budget and KPIs against benchmarks, report and adjust efforts according to return on investment.
- Develop and manage a content plan and creation.
- Partner with events team to drive the strategic joint marketing objectives, positioning and message at relevant events and technology summits.
- Marketing experience in cloud and SaaS based solutions is a must.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have lead and completed multiple, complex technical marketing projects.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization (onsite and remotely) and with our Google Cloud partner.
- Creative and out of the box thinker
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data to make data-driven decisions.
- Strategically minded and goal oriented, with excellent project management and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and quickly execute high quality work.
- Proactive, with the ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Entrepreneurial (self-motivated), energetic and agile with the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally.
- Technically savvy and a quick learner
- Excellent communications skills, with ability to create quality content
- Experience with Google Cloud is preferred.
This role reports to the Director of Cloud Product Marketing at NetApp globally
This role requires some travel and ability to work flexible hours
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.