- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Job TitleGraduate Recruitment and Enrollment SpecialistPosting NumberStaff 2014001011FLSANon-ExemptLevelFull-time/ Part-timeFull-timeIs this a temporary Position?No Position Summary Information
Job Description SummaryPosition Responsibilities
- Assist in the development, execution, and coordination of a long-term strategic enrollment plan.
- Travel to recruitment events/universities to market graduate programs in the Reh School of Business.
- Plan and coordinate on and off campus recruitment activities. These include but are not limited to open houses, information sessions, and others as designed.
- Work with the team on the design, content, and execution of the communication plans associated with each program. Update regularly and ensure all pieces are completed as designed.
- Maintain detailed notes and statistics associated with students served through the prospect and applicant stages.
- Develop and maintain ambassador programs which include working with current students, alumni, and faculty.
- Maintain accurate profiles on graduate program websites, ensure Clarkson pages are accurate, and continuously audit sites.
- Support the implementation of an integrated model of graduate enrollment by working closely on how onboarding newly admitted graduate students supports yield enhancement and transition into graduate study.
- Assist team with communication to students who have demonstrated an intent to enroll. Build out communication plan to support strong yield of students.
- Perform other duties incidental to the work described herein.
- This position requires a considerable amount of travel, must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the University.
Experience, and SkillsMinimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree required
Experience, and SkillsPreferred Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business with at least one years’ experience with progressive responsibility in an office environment that demands dedication, independent work, collaboration, and strong communication.
Physical DemandsWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, bend and stoop. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Clarkson is committed to complying with the guidelines set forth under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Posting Detail Information
Close DateOpen Date11/04/2019Open Until FilledYesSpecial Instructions for this PostingAn equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Clarkson University actively seeks and encourages applications from minorities, women and people with disabilities.
All offers of employment are subject to the applicant successfully passing a background check (including, but not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, and criminal records).
Reference Request Details
Maximum Number of Reference Requests3Minimum Number of Reference Requests1Posting Specific QuestionsRequired fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Academic Keys
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Clarkson Website
- Massena-Potsdam Courier Observer
- Hispanic Outlook
- IM Diversity
- Insight Into Diversity
- New York Job Bank
- North Country This Week
- St. Lawrence Plaindealer
- Veterans Administration
- Watertown Daily Times
- Ogdensburg Journal
- Employee Referral
- Alumni Referral
- Conference Referral
- Discipline specific journals
- Discipline specific website
- Times Union
- I do not wish to answer
- What is the highest level of completed education that you currently hold?
- Highschool Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- ABD (all but disertation)
- How do you embrace Diversity? (Open Ended Question)
Documents Needed to ApplyRequired Documents
- Cover Letter
- List of References