- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HAYES MIDDLESEX
Graduate Teacher Training positions available in Secondary schools in West London - Full time positions starting in September - £65 to £85 a day
Secondary schools near Wembley, Brent, Harrow, Hayes, Hounslow and Twickenham are currently seeking graduates to join their thriving support staff team and train to develop their skills with the potential to join the teacher training course.
West London based schools currently seeking graduates to work in support roles from September on a full time basis
Interviews commence next week for schools in Wembley, Brent, Harrow, Hayes, Hounslow and Twickenham, apply now!
- All applicants must hold a degree from a UK based University (2:1 or higher ideally)
- Available to work full time from September
- Willingness and ability to travel to Wembley, Brent, Harrow, Hayes, Hounslow or Twickenham on a daily basis
- Graduates do not require experience
- Schools are looking for ambitious graduates willing to take on added responsibility
- All applicant must have an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the update service (assistance can be provided in the application process)
- Must have two references, either from a professional source or a character reference (someone who has known you for three or more years who is not a friend or family)
There are several highly rated teacher training schools based in West London, specifically Wembley, Brent, Harrow, Hayes, Hounslow and Twickenham, looking to train graduates into teachers. The senior leadership in these schools have begun investing in future teachers. There is 'top-of-the-range' training provided by the schools as they provide graduates with all the tools necessary to excel and build a career in the education industry.
If you are interested in these positions in Wembley, Brent, Harrow, Hayes, Hounslow or Twickenham please apply to this advert. You can also email your CV or call the London Secondary team at Teaching Personnel.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.