- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Derex Technologies Inc specializes in providing IT consulting, staffing solutions and software services. Globally headquartered in Harrison New Jersey since 1996 Derex delivers the highest quality technology professionals and an array of customized IT talent solutions designed to improve productivity and drive results to global clients throughout North America.
With over two decades of unparalleled experience, Derex provides supports to its clientele, across such industries as Systems Integration, Banking and Finance, Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, Energy, Healthcare, Technology, Transportation, and local and federal Government agencies.
We are currently looking to fill various Guidewire positions as below.
Guidewire QA with Claim center - 1 position
Guidewire BA with Claim center - 2 position
Guidewire Developer with Claim center - 1 position
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME WITH THE CONTACT AND
Locations: NJ, PA, OK, IL
Duration: Long Term
Role: Guidewire PolicyCenter
Location : OK
Duration: Long-term Contract
Guidewire BA with Claim center
· 10+ years of experience overall. 8+ in P&C domain.
· Excellent knowledge of Commercial lines – must know Commercial Auto and GL at least. BOP/CPP and other lines are good to have.
· Good and real experience of working with GW systems (Policy, Billing and Claims)
· Knowledge of GW v9 is a plus – optional.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent understanding of good BA practices
· Ability to work in a multi-team / multi-vendor environment.
· Ability to interact with business very well on various aspects and help development/QA teams appropriately.
· Experience in the Property and Casualty insurance industry
· At least 05+ years as Guidewire Integration Consultant/Developer on Guidewire® implementations
· Firm grasp of design patterns, specifically as they relate to systems integration
· Strong Java server-side programming experience with a rock-solid understanding of object-oriented concepts
· Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
· Understanding of technical design approaches
· Experience with messaging and database connectivity
· Experience developing technical specifications and implementing those specifications through a combination of custom programming and product configuration
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Preferably be certified in Guidewire Policy Center® Integration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.