- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Responsible for the acquiring electronic components for prototypes through company approved vendors using SAP Shopping Cart
• Review Bills of Material with both engineers and commodity teams
• Maintain engineering supplied material inventory and tracking prototype boards allocations and rework status.
• Responsible for preparing the prototype build component kits for manufacture, including engineering supplied parts and PCB boards.
• Purchase and create documents to organize/track hardware
• Associate s degree in Engineering or Technology around electrical circuits.
• Must familiar with electronic Components and have basic electrical circuit design knowledge.
• Electronics purchasing experience
• Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Must have ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) experience
• Proficient with MS Office (specifically for Word and Excel)
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated individual with a passion for product development.
• Must have knowledge of SAP and BOM.
• Experience with SAP business system to create, release, and control engineering documentation and Bill of Materials
• Experience organizing, tracking and delivery of hardware components to the appropriate areas
Since 1984, Synectics has been committed to aligning talented professionals with jobs they find challenging and fulfilling.
Let us leverage our recruiting experience and our long-standing relationships with our clients to help you in your job search.
To view a comprehensive list of jobs offered by Synectics, please visit our website at . We offer a wide variety of positions in cities throughout the United States.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- provided by DicePandoLogic.
Keywords: Hardware Technician, Location: Cleveland, OH