- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- The Bronx
We are working alongside a fantastic organisation to recruit a Head of Financial Management to join them.
Leading on the day-to-day management of the Financial Management Team, including the production, analysis and interpretation of financial information for the business. You will be an accomplished Finance Manager, playing a pivotal role in ensuring the business meets its key objectives and targets.
- Act as lead on financial management, working closely with all staff to achieve and maintain financial control and balance.
- Responsible for leading and managing the Financial Management Team, including recruitment, training, appraisal and professional development
- Support colleagues to understand financial information and the financial consequences of decisions made.
- Provide a professional lead on a range of complex financial appraisals to support major changes in service provision.
- Providing specialist technical expertise and advice on business cases which have a medium or long-term impact on the organisation.
- Setting and agreeing budget framework, working together with financial planning department to agree objectives.
- Qualifications/Training: Professional CCAB qualification, post 5 years qualified, management qualification or equivalent training, evidence of relevant CPD to master's level equivalent.
- Significant experience of finance at a Senior Management level, including management of complex budgets and achieving financial balance.
- Experience of leading a management accounting function.
- Proven experience of managing and developing staff.
About the company
LEGALMINT provide tailored recruitment services for legal professionals. Founded in 2012, we are a dedicated agency focusing on law firms and businesses who work across a host of sectors.
Regardless if you are newly qualified or more experienced within the legal field, or even a marketing or finance professional looking to break into the legal sector, our expert recruitment team can quickly help you obtain a new role that matches your skills.