- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Johnson & Johnson, Health Care Compliance & Privacy (HCCP) is currently recruiting for a HCC Senior Manager to support Vision Care Inc., a division of Johnson & Johnson.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
As a Health Care Compliance (HCC) Senior Manager, you will:
• Build partnerships with all levels of Management and employees in the Company. Collaborate with other HCC Professionals within the larger HCC&P Organization to support consistency of decision making and approach to risk mitigation.
• Regularly work with the Vision Care Franchise Health Care Compliance Officer (HCCO) to review the HCC Program and implement appropriate revisions and modifications.
• Advise and engage with Commercial Leadership, including Sales, Marketing and Customer Strategy.
• Coordinate support and resources with the HCC Global Operations Group to ensure ongoing effectiveness of the HCC program; in particular for the creation and implementation of appropriate HCC Policies & Procedures, Training, Testing & Monitoring, and tracking/database management.
• Ensure the implementation of internal controls to detect and prevent significant compliance issues or patterns of fraud and abuse.
• Support HCC investigations to ensure appropriate and consistent application of HCC related disciplinary action.
• Build key relationships within the Companies, which include: engagement with Commercial Operations (Sales, Marketing, Customer Strategy) and managing contact with all levels of employees across the Company on HCC related matters, and coordination with the Global Operations Team Privacy, Government Contracting and Regulatory Attorney.
• Serve as a point of contact for Health Care Compliance (HCC) policies and procedures within the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Strategy areas of the organization: She/ He will develop partnerships with management teams to reinforce compliance principles and embrace ownership to make compliant decisions, will advise internal stakeholders of potential compliance risk areas and develop and manage risk mitigation plans and will conduct or facilitate testing and monitoring.
• Support financial disclosures under federal and state laws, as well as voluntary disclosures and effectively influence individuals at all levels of the organizations supported.
• Be responsible for providing HCC direction, guidance, support, and oversight for day to day business activities, will be responsible for program concepts & related materials and totality approvals for all transactions requiring upfront HCC review of value exchanges with customers.
• Provide oversight for all value exchange transactions that have been transferred to the business for analysis of appropriate trends and alignment with agreed upon policies.
• Provide Oversight & Monitoring activities and taking action as necessary (e.g., training, investigation, policy revisions/updates).
• Review and provide input into business strategies, tactics, incentive compensation plans and call plans. Recommend and develop additional monitoring plans for high risk projects and will identify training needs, develop & deliver appropriate Compliance trainings for internal and external business partners.
• Support the supervision of the day to day activities of HCC Analyst and other resources as needed
• Participate on
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.