- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This position will be responsible for pre-qualifying the customers HVAC system, installing the device, and doing a post installation test of the systems.
Must accurately & legibly collect data and document installations in a written format. Must be detail-oriented, have good verbal skills and a neat/clean appearance. Must be comfortable interacting with customers and quality oriented. Training will be provided. Must have a clean driving record and hold a valid driver's license. Must have the ability to use assigned tools properly and work within safety guidelines. Working knowledge of HVAC systems required. Pay from $16 - $18 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Perform pre and post-installation test of air conditioning system to determine working condition of unit.
- Install Air Conditioning Demand Response Units (DRU) on residential air conditioners.
- Safely work with and around low and high voltage air conditioning systems
- Accurately and legibly collect data and document installations in a written format
- Perform After-hours service calls and on-call duties on a rotational basis.
About the company