- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.00 - $18.00 gross per hour
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment.If you excel at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues, you might be right for this job. If you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization, this could be the Help Desk Analyst job for you. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Reading, Pennsylvania area and is a long-term temporary opportunity. For immediate consideration please send your resume to Janelle.Murray@rht.com
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
- Correspond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
- Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Proficiency in Microsoft
- Ticketing System experience preferred
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Janelle.Murray@rht.com
- active directory
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.