- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Wichita Falls
Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as Fortune Certified Great Places to Work!
Legend Senior Living is hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family.
Are you ready to explore an opportunity that will allow you to deliver high quality, professional technical support to an industry leading organization? If so, the Help Desk Technician position with Legend Senior Living is for you. This role is responsible for fielding help desk calls and emails and assisting associates with their technical support issues. This individual will resolve all possible end-user problems over the phone or via email and track the issues in our ticketing system. Should the need for additional assistance be needed, you will be able to research options or pass along the request to other support staff internally or from outside the organization to provide the best solution to the problem. This role also plays an important part in vendor relations for warranty service issues.
Some of the responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide amazing customer service by providing one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone and through emails.
2. Deliver, sets up, and assist in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
3. Identify, diagnose and resolve end-user networker local printer problems, PC hardware or software problems and e-mail, internet, and local-area network access problems.
4. Coordinate timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
5. Perform minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
6. Help install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network interface cards, and switches.
7. Assist Director of IT in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs).
This role requires that you have experience with desktop operating systems, various software applications, and basic hardware for the PC. You are also required to have knowledge of principles and theories of network systems and management, internet technologies and products. We would prefer that you have experience with Freshservice, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, SQL Server, SharePoint, Mac, PC, Cisco Meraki Routers, Switches and WAPs.
Benefits are competitive and include major medical health insurance, dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, voluntary insurance, paid time off, scholarships, and associate care program.
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and drug screening will be conducted at the company’s discretion. This position may require the associate to work evenings and weekends as needed.
About the company