- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Home Health Sales Representative / Commission Account Executive is responsible for executing the sales strategy to increase company market share through account development and educating the medical community on services provided by the company while operating within set budget.
PRN Position. Flexible Schedule.
Caretenders , a part of LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and home and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people .
As a Home Health Sales Rep / Commission Account Executive, you will call on physicians, hospitals, discharge planners and case managers within an assigned territory to promote our home health services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Two to three years of prior successful Home Health or Hospice sales experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills required.
- Must have strong computer skills to meet Microsoft Outlook and CRM software requirements.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be self motivated.
- Excellent selling and organization is preferred.
About the company