- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We Are Hiring
Administrator-Hospital - Administration 001 - Full-Time,Day - Winchester-473 E Greenville Av - Winchester,IN
7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, 24 hour accountability, Administrative call.
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to oversee the operational effectiveness of assigned facility toward attainment of objectives to include operating policies, processes, procedures, system growth, fiscal outcomes, shared governance, and physician relationships.
- Develops, evaluates, and executes facility strategic plan, aligning with organizational goals. Initiates and implements process improvement strategies relating to workflow, quality care, and patient safety. Represents facility and organization on system-wide initiatives and strategic programming and policy development for sustained growth.
- Negotiates and/or oversees regulatory compliance and contract management consistent with business strategic plan. Manages relationships, both internally and externally, supporting facility and organizational goals.
- Oversees and creates facility budget and moves resources within the budget to meet facility targets.
- Supports and assists with the direction and coordination of medical staff activities including relationship management aspects, recruitment and retention. Works closely with the Medical Staff for assigned areas of responsibility.
- If also serving as top nursing leader, performs the following responsibilities: collaborates with hospital leadership and medical staff to identify and develop new patient care programs, policies, procedures, and practice standards for the nursing departments; develops and implements programs to measure, assess and improve the quality of nursing care provided by the organization; and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to nursing services and healthcare.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred If this role is functioning as the top nursing leader; Bachelor's degree in nursing or diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Master's degree or combination of Bachelor's degree and experience preferred
- 10 years of experience required. 15 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)