- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.00 - $18.50 gross per hour
Robert Half Legal is seeking a temporary to hire site manager for a law firm's Hospitality Center in downtown Baltimore. Driven, self-starters will be responsible for ensuring work flow, providing hospitality support, ordering inventory and managing supplies in addition to preparing conference rooms for meetings! One must be able to multi-task and communicate well. Ideal candidates will have experience supervising a team of 4, experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to complete any administrative tasks requested. The daily shift for this role is Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. Work in an exciting and supportive business environment where you will develop your skills and grow within the legal world. Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background and drug tests. For Immediate consideration please contact Fana Belcher with your resume to start making the move to your next career advancement at Fana.Belcher@RobertHalfLegal.com.
• Minimum of one-year management experience in a hospitality setting.
• Must have experience ordering inventory and supply management.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
• Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Intermediate computer skills required.
- customer service
- site manager
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.