- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Palm Springs
Summary of Position:
Assists Room Attendants and helps keep public areas such as carpets and glass panels on floors clean as well as housekeeping closets, etc.
- Prefer candidates with 1-2 hotel housekeeping experience working well with a team
- Can easily work in a fast pace work environment
- Good communication skills. Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- High School Diploma/GED a plus but not required
- Requires passing a background check
The ideal candidate for this position
Someone ok with supporting more than one Room Attendant. Once trained, requires little to no direction.
Who you will be working with
This position reports to the Executive Housekeeper or Supervisors. Supports Room Attendants and interacts with our guests.
Must be able to work day shift, prefer any day of the week. Understands weekends, holidays, overtime are part of working in a 24/7 hospitality environment.
For full time associates, Azul Hospitality Group offers medical, dental, life, and vision on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. 401k with contribution after 6 months.
- customer service
- human resources
- real estate