- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BARRIO LOGAN, SAN DIEGO, CA, UNITED STATES
The Hilton San Diego Bayfront is looking for Housekeeping / Room Attendants!
Our guests already know Hilton is a great place to stay. Now, with recent awards, we are able to illustrate how great Hilton is to work!
#1 - Best Company to Work For 2019
#1 - Best Workplaces for Parents 2018
#1 - Best Workplaces for Diversity 2018
#2 - World''s Best Workplaces 2018
Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts, within the hours of (8am – 4:30pm, and 3pm -11:30pm), must be available to work varied shifts depending on business needs. Ability to work holidays and weekends is required.
Highly competitive salary, with terrific benefits, including Paid Time Off, Team Member Travel Program, and other AWESOME Hilton Perks!
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!