- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Posting Date: May 18, 2020
Job Title: Product Manager
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Reports To: Housing Connector, Executive Director
Provide cover letter and resume through the Chamber's job portal. Applications without the requisite candidate materials or received in other means may not be considered. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Apply by June 1st for priority consideration.
About Housing Connector:
Housing Connector is a business to business organization with the mission of increasing the region’s housing capacity through partnerships with private property owners and managers. Recognized as a 2020 World Changing Idea by Fast Company, Housing Connector’s market approach to solving Puget Sound’s housing crisis resulted in partnerships with over 200 properties and 700 people accessing a home in the first year of operation.
Housing Connector is seeking a Product Manager to connect the technical and business worlds and execute product initiatives that drive efficiencies and scale. This position is designed to be 80% product management and 20% operations. We are looking for someone who brings the experience and skills to manage third party products, to think big, and identify systems solutions to scale existing operations and bring them to market.
Critical Job Functions
The following describe the critical functions of the role, but do not provide an exhaustive list of job responsibilities and duties.
· Serve as Product Manager for Housing Connector’s Zillow platform and strategic liaison between Housing Connector and Zillow
· Serve as Product Manager for Salesforce, responsible for building and expanding current CRM strategy to meet scaling needs
· Conduct gap analysis and develop plans to optimize and evolve business processes
· Manage KPIs for monthly and quarterly reports, responsible for generating internal and external reports and dashboards to drive accountability
· Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment
Skills and Qualifications
· Proven track record of delivering results
· Exceptional analytical skills, ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Exceptional ability to connect the technical and business worlds
· Prior experience with Tableau, CRM management, and Excel
· Strong systems thinking
· Ability to look around corners and anticipate problems before they arise
Housing Connector is affiliated with the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce; staff members are officially employees of the Chamber and participate in Chamber benefit plans.
The Chamber provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including but not restricted to:
· Medical/dental/vision coverage
· Vacation/sick/float leave
· Life Insurance
· Accidental death & dismemberment Insurance
· Long-term disability insurance
· Transit subsidies
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employer-matched 401(k) Contribution
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid parental leave
· Wellspring EAP membership
· Personal accident insurance
· Generous holiday schedule and paid days off
· More about our benefits, perks, and info about working at the Chamber
The Chamber actively seeks a diverse pool of candidates from a variety of backgrounds, and multicultural candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Chamber is an equal opportunity employer. All employees and potential employees will be recruited, selected, trained, promoted, and, if necessary, disciplined without regard to sex, race, religion, creed, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political ideology or activity, disability, honorably-discharged veteran or military status. All applicants are carefully screened and full consideration is given to their training, education, skills, aptitudes, experience, and previous work record. In addition, the Chamber does not discriminate on the basis of genetic information in its employment related policies and practices, including coverage under its health benefits program.
About the company