- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Fort Lauderdale
Human Resource Assistant (HR Assistant) Opening
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing at a large manufacturing company. We were recently listed on the Business Journal’s “2014 Best Places to Work” list, and we are looking for a self-starter to grow with us! The HR Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
How you will make an impact
• Perform various administrative duties
• Research the internet to locate potential customers
• Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
• Maintain employee database records
What we're looking for
• At least one year of HR related experience desired
• Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
• Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now – this position is available exclusively through OfficeTeam and will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find you office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our office temps' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
© 2017 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply online and forward their resume to
- human resources
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.