- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, based in Middlesex, is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a temporary contract for two months on a part-time basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis. The day rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have experience in absence management and be a good communicator.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing strategic and operational advice to support all levels of management, maximizing employee engagement
* Taking a lead role in all recruitment in individual area, managing the process from end to end
* Resolving any employee relations issues quickly and effectively, ensuring that issues are prevented from escalating
* Leading project work on an ad hoc basis, ensuring that they are kept to the relevant timescales and developing policies so they are in line with the organisations objectives
* Writing reports, making sure that they are circulated to managers, and using this data to help to drive better business performance
* Developing talent and succession plans for your area(s) with the business and L&D Partners
* Absence Management Experience
* Strong communication skills
* Experience of working as a HR Business Partner
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR Business Partner; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement; Absence Management
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
- ms project