- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
April 20, 2019
Job Description SummaryThe purpose of this role is to perform deep dive research, data analysis & reporting support for: GDPR and legal data requests, data breach incidents & notifications and to fulfill specialized people data requests related to Board of Directors/Executive Leadership Team/HR Leadership Team initiatives.KEY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Data Exploration, Visualization & Interpretation:
- Responding to employee GDPR requests for data in partnership with HR Reporting & My Career team
- Data collection – identify data needed and sources of data to search
- If there are multiple sources of employee data, collect and build a harmonized database/visualization tool for exploration of data (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
- Harmonize and manage large amounts of data and build workflows (alteryx, etc) to manage iterative repetition of many sources of information
- Navigate within various data sources to perform research (e.g., Workday, SAP archive, Azure Data Warehouse, Tableau, Excel extracts)
- Critical thinking in set-up and analysis process to understand and think through consequences of set-up or continuous ways to improve upon workflow and findings. Comfortable with changing requirements and priorities– must be agile and adaptive to these needs
Data Cleansing, Preparation and Presentation
- Data must be fed to many partners in different ways, need to cleanse and harmonize when coming from different systems and structure according to some partners requirements.
- Create code to build new data points for partners
- Research incomplete or inaccurate information
- Critical thinking in cleansing, review and research to insure the best quality is provided
- Suggest other analyst review the completed work for gaps
- Produce data visualizations if/when needed to enable ease of consumption by end users
Research & Communication:
- Continuous communication and partnership with Legal, HR and Strategic partners to ensure all avenues are being utilized efficiently to find individuals and addresses for notification
- Adaptability to jump into any system to complete further research as quickly as feasible
- Dependable, trustworthy and promptness required. Abiity to move with speed without sacrificing quality and provide prompt, continuous communication with all involved.
- Ability to ask the right question
- Drives Operational Excellence - Reinforces global and standardized policies, processes, and technology for service delivery to increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Builds Sustainable Relationships - Establishes trust with constituents through proactive solution development, delivery against commitments, and honest, transparent communication.
- Enables Peak Organizational Performance - Identifies the business need and shapes organizational solutions that drive sustainable outcomes.
- Applies Business Acumen - Applies an understanding of the business by providing counsel around key business strategies that drive sustainable growth.
- Facilitates Change to Fulfil Vision – Anticipates and facilitates the identification of key business changes and the implementation of those changes to achieve the desired end state as a business.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or IT or related field
- Experience Required: 3-5 years in a relevant role data analysis experience
- Expert-level proficiency in Alterix, MS Excel and proficient in other data viz, business intelligence software.
- Proficient in database development and analytics
- Ability to draw critical insights from metrics/data and communicate in a meaningful way
- Expert communication/ presentation skills, both written and verbal; can translate complex statistics into basic language
- High integrity, with a sense of urgency and flexibility
- Experience with communicating and presenting to Senior Leaders
- Demonstrates confidence while presenting to senior leaders; designs and delivers compelling presentations to technical & non-technical audiences; presents comfortably in group settings
- Cyber Security experience/training plus data analytics/ database developer
- Proficiency in Tableau and Power BI
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pac
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day