- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HR - Human Resources
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
Fortitude Life & Annuity Solutions, Inc.
Human Resources Project Resource
We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Project Resource who will assist with Fortitude Re’s separation planning as the AIG business unit builds standalone capabilities.
The Human Resources Project Resource will work with the HR Team to provide human resources project coordination, reporting and support.
This temporary role will partner with various HR Centers of Excellence and HR Specialists to learn AIG’s processes, evaluate effectiveness for Fortitude Re, and assist in documenting and transitioning HR activities. End state will be for the Fortitude Re HR organization to be free standing from AIG. The position will report to the Head of HR for Fortitude Re.
Performance objectives for this position are:
- Assist with scheduling various workstream meetings.
- Take meeting notes, send follow up items, and determine stakeholders to schedule follow ups.
- Ensure communication across the workstreams within HR and Fortitude Re is effective.
- Manage Requests for Proposals and Information. Schedule vendor sessions. Create scorecards and consolidate feedback on vendors. Create price and capability comparisons to present to executive leadership.
- Onboard vendors by completing the security review processes.
- Ensure consistent format of tracking progress and documenting priorities on a weekly basis.
- Create people analytics and reporting, which will allow the organization to focus on the ongoing needs of its employees while building a free standing HR department.
- Manage employee transition activities and sessions.
- Conduct knowledge/training sessions with employees and managers.
- Partner with HR on employee engagement events while focus is being shared with separation planning.
- Track status of HR Separation Activities, Employee Engagement and Workforce Planning initiatives, and other HR projects which are critical to the business’ and the HR team’s success.
- Manage documents on the HR Transition Site.
- Answer manager and employee questions and ensure the necessary resources are available to our workforce.
- Facilitate talent discussion scheduling and documentation.
- Participate in UAT schedule management and role testing.
- Create permission matrices.
- Review employee survey results to determine the appropriate action plans are developed and executed.
- Create tracking process for employee attendance and corrective actions.
- Schedule wellness programs to include annual flu shots, benefits fairs, blood drives, and other employee benefit programs which promote health and well-being.
- Coordinate open enrollment activities and tracking mechanisms.
- Schedule diversity, inclusion and employee action events. Encourage participation in such programs.
- Analyze employee data, such as payroll, benefits, performance and demographic, to draw insights for future needs and planning. Create action plans with the management team.
- Processes invoices for HR related expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 4+ years of human resources, communications or marketing experience
- Experience with HR system implementations
- Expertise in HR vendor onboarding
- Strong problem solving abilities; demonstrated analytical and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills to include people data management, tracking and communication with HR partners, the business and employee stakeholders.
- Effective communication and coaching skills; ability to present complex information effectively to various audiences
- Ability to build relationships, internally and externally; Experience working independently and on a team
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly; aptitude to learn about the industry, organization, market, products and services
- Previous experience with, and examples of, process improvement, formal or informal leadership experiences, and progressive experience within a team or department
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, specifically use of Excel and Powerpoint
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.