- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eaton has an immediateopening for a HR Manager located at our Omaha, NE manufacturing facility.
This role is responsiblefor leading the Human Resources Function for the Omaha Power Center. The HRManager will provide daily support by managing and administering plans and/orprograms to ensure the most effective utilization of human resources to supportbusiness objectives, establishing solid partnerships and driving functionalexcellence. The HR Manager reports directly to the Omaha Plant Manager andfunctionally to Director, Human Resources.
Making what matters workat Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create anenvironment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each andevery day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your fullpotential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the differentideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — asindividuals and as a company — are stronger.
- You will develop anddeploy HR strategies to manage talent, drive the culture, and align theorganization for a multi-site manufacturing locations.
- You will ensure thetalent pipeline for the future, assess and select talent, and coach managers onthe process.
- You will set direction,priorities and culture expectations while championing Eaton Values &Philosophies and the Eaton Business System (EBS) by driving the utilization ofperformance metrics, continuous improvement principles and change managementplans while maximizing employee ownership and engagement.
- You will design anddeliver local HR practices that create and maintain the desired culture.
- You will prepare theworkforce for change. Use assessment tools and metrics to diagnoseorganizational issues.
- You will identify thelearning, training, and development needs of the organization and deployeffective training plans.
- You will provide leadersof people guidance and mentoring. Develop and implement solutions toorganizational challenges by leading/coaching others through change. Providecoaching and feedback as needed to help Build Organizational Capability
- You will use coachingskills to influence behavior and business decisions to be consistent with thevalues and ethical standards and desired business outcomes.
- You will performinvestigations and take appropriate corrective actions.
- You will ensureeffective deployment of performance management systems and coach managers onthe process.
- Bachelor’s degree froman accredited institution required
- Minimum 2 years’experience in a Manufacturing or Distribution environment
- Must be legallyauthorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Demonstrated HRstrategic business partner success in organizational development
- Analyzing data for humanresources initiatives
- Commitment to employeeengagement and continuous improvement.
- Strong employeerelations skills with the proven ability to successfully drive change andleadership ownership/accountability.
- Coaching/facilitation/conflictmanagement skills
- Demonstrated ability tobuild organizational capability
- Ability to effectivelycommunicate ideas/thoughts to all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge ofemployment/labor law
- Minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience
- Master’s degree in HumanResources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations, or BusinessAdministration
- PHR or SPHRcertification
#LI-KE1We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time