- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Diego
HR Manager, HR Generalist, Human Resources.
This is a broad role working with Partners, Managers, IT Manager and Finance team in driving the business as well as being responsible for a day to day Human Resources. The responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager are varied and will include: management of Recruitment Process; management of inductions; talent management, performance management; advising on Policies and procedures, keeping them up to date with current employment law and handling any HR issues; assisting Finance team with payroll; roll out and implementation of a new HR system.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Proven experience working as a Generalist HR Manager, ideally in a standalone role (being responsible for the recruitment, employee relations, talent and performance management, policies, payroll and HR systems implementation)
- Previous experience of implementation of a new HR system
- Ability to demonstrate strong IT skills, including the use of in-house databases, HR systems
- Effective communication skills, ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people.
- HR qualification - CIPD or degree in Human Resources
- human resources
About the company
SureCruit are an independantly owned recruitment consultancy. With a network of recruiters operating throughout the USA, we offer quality recruitment services through highly trained recruitment professionals.
From temporary staffing to direct hire, from long-term consulting to project-based staffing… we craft flexible, targeted solutions to your staffing needs.
We ensure the satisfaction and highest levels of certainty through strong commitment to our clients and candidates.