- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Peachtree City
Eaton’s Lighting division is currently seeking a HR Programs& Employee Engagement Leader to join our team. Thisposition is based at our Peachtree City, GA facility.
We arelooking for a leader that wakes up every day thinking about how we can betterengage and communicate with our current and future employees across the globe.The role will provide guidance and support for the entire Lighting HR team thatsupports approximately 6,000 employees around the world. This position will be responsible for allareas of HR including Analytics, Inclusion & Diversity, Compensation,Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Legal/Compliance, etc. The HR partner will also provide strategic HRsupport to business in various capacities. This leader will create and drivestrategies & actions to assist our business achieve our aspirational goals.You will be:
Makingwhat matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around theworld. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discoverybecome reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals likeyou can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Youwill be an expert on employee listening mechanisms and action planningincluding evaluating employee feedback
- Youwill be a creator of high-quality content, across all internal digital andprinted channels
- Youwill be a partner working closely with each site’s leadership team and HRManager to create a robust communication strategy and plan on an annual basis,or more frequent
- Youwill be a developer of engagement and recognition programs, and a contributorto other key engagement initiatives
- Youwill be an organizer of people and resources to channel our focus and attentionon what matters most to our employees
- Youwill be an important voice for employee engagement and communications strategyto best support for our manufacturing employees
- Youwill be an expert at external and internal employment & company branding
- Youwill be a cross functional leader with multiple levels in the organizationincluding manufacturing locations, Internal Communications, Human Resources,Employee & Labor Relations, Community Involvement and Talent Acquisition topromote a culture that values the engagement of every individual.
- Youwill be a driver of programs in key areas, examples include incentive planning,annual merit planning, employee survey, performance management, successionplanning, leadership development programs, etc.
- Youwill be a partner with HR Directors and Compensation to set goals, reviewplans, track metrics, and prepare on-going reports to monitor and driveperformance. Provide analysis and recommendations for program improvement andcreation.
When weembrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of usunique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’sdegree from an accredited institution
- Minimumof 3 years of increasing responsibility in a progressive HR environment
- Minimumof 1 year of experience working a manufacturing location and/or with fieldsales/services.
- Legallyauthorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis now and in thefuture. No sponsorship will be provided
- No relocation benefit will be provided. All candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Peachtree City, GA in order to be considered.
- Master’sdegree and/or HR certification
- Experienceperforming analytics in Excel and other advanced tools and translatinginformation into presentations and other communication channels.
- Strongknowledge of relevant local/state/federal employment laws.
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills with proven ability to develop businesspartnership across diverse groups and functions. Business writing expertise.
- Strongdrive for results and sense of urgency; data and metrics-driven. Strong project management skills with abilityto lead a cross-functional business team.
- Commitmentto employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Greatorganizational skills and demonstrated ability to get results.
- Abilityto work in a matrixed environment and leverage resources as needed.
- Demonstratedstrategic thinking capability and business acumen.
- Excellentfacilitation/ coaching skills. Strongemployee relations skills with the proven ability to drive change andleadership ownership/accountability.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this