- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A dynamic organization working with OfficeTeam is seeking a highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiter in the Non-Profit industry. One of the most important parts of your role as the Human Resources Recruiter is full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse array of positions across varying departments such as accounting, marketing, operations, administrative and technology. If you are a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow, our client is looking for someone like you. In addition to recruiting functions, you will be handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department. Are you looking to enhance your skills? This Human Resources Recruiter may be for you. We will consider you for this exciting and hands-on Human Resources Recruiter position if you apply today. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.
- Readying internal recommendations
- Supplying and screening candidates through various sources and platforms
- Supervising various administrative duties
- Handling interviews
- Assisting with new-full-time on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Writing and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Capitalizing on digital recruiting resources
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
- Experience with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
- Adeptness in internal communications
- Strong familiarity with sourcing recruitment
- Training & development experience
- Experience with interviewing
- Recruiting experience required
- Benchmarking experience
- Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms is required
- This role needs to be highly detail oriented; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- social media
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.